Built in 1901, the Palmer House replaced a previous hotel
that was destroyed by fire. Modern for its day, the Palmer
House was the first building in Sauk Centre with electricity.
Salesmen traveling by rail regularly used the hotel for
business meetings and relaxation.
The Palmer House remains a destination today with the
occassional non-registered guests who may pay you a visit in any room of the building.
The Palmer House Hotel rooms are exquisitely decorated
with an open atmosphere. Whether it be a special event
or an intimate evening for two, we have options for you.
320 351 9100 or 866 834 9100
Hotel reservations are by phone only. Online or email reservations are not available at this time.
||Full size bed, bathroom w/shower, television.
(Rooms 4, 14, 15)
||Twice the size of our economy rooms. Furnished with
a queen size bed, full bath and television. (Rooms 10,
11, 18, 19, 21, 22)
||Twice the size of the Economy, Queen size bed, twin
bed, full bath, television
(Rooms 9, 20) (additional $11.99 for a 3rd guest)
||Two rooms that include a full bed, queen size bed,
bathroom with shower. Can also be opened up to include
our double Jacuzzi suite. (Rooms 2, 3)
||Two queen size beds in separate rooms, full bath,
upholstered chairs, television.
(Rooms 5, 13, 16)
||Luxurious suites with either queen or king size beds,
their own Jacuzzi room and full bathroom. (Rooms 6K,
|Double Jacuzzi Suite
||Two queen size beds, a Jacuzzi tub and 2 full baths.
The Jacuzzi room is between 2 separate bedrooms. This
suite can also open up to the Economy Suite (room 2
& 3). Great for families or large groups of friends.
||Limited availability (rate does not include tax) Limited availability.
- Hotel rates above do not include tax.
- New rates effective 10/20/13
- All of our rooms have colored televisions with remote control
and expanded cable. All rooms are also individually controlled
for heat and air conditioning
- Corporate Discounts Available
- National and State Historic Registrar
- Member of Minnesota Hotel & Lodging Association and National
- AAA Aproved
- Hotel guests must be 21 or older to make a reservation and/or check-in. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by someone 21 or over during the stay. Guests age 18 or under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.